martes, 3 de julio de 2018

Week 7: 25th June - 1st July

This week I changed the metadata file worker class so it uses a dedicated thread instead of using the QtConcurrency run function. I've also modified it so it opens and closes the file just before and after writing to it, in case any other programs rely on the file not being open to read it. I changed the file listener to adapt to these changes.
I started working on the ListenBrainz service, creating a factory method to obtain the JSON the API uses. I also created a service that implements the interface defined previously and communicates with the various mocks I've set up to mock the interaction with the network. I've also included the options to use the ListenBrainz API but still not connected because I need to do further tests with a server mock up.
I've also changed the ScrobblingManager so it uses new connect syntax and lambda functions to avoid using sender() function which is ugly because it defeats the purpose of slots and signals.
Next week I will finish the ListenBrainz interaction and begin implementing the Last.fm one. I decided to switch the milestones because I'm waiting for an e-mail response from Last.fm regarding a license question.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario