lunes, 9 de julio de 2018

Week 8 - 2nd July - 8th July

This week I finished the ListenBrainz interaction. I decided to not emit the now playing switches to ListenBrainz because they don't use it to build their dataset. Full listens do, though, and those are fully implemented. It took a while because first I decided to use custom interfaces to mock the network manager, but I don't know why qDebug didn't work. Second I set up an Apache httpd server to test interactions. After much debugging and log checking, I still had python bugs. Then I decided to drop all the testing and implement the interaction itself and check both the http reply and the website. I got it working after a few refactors to ScrobblingManager and MetadataBroadcaster. I implemented the ListenBrainz options too (it was just an unconnected GUI before).

I also changed again the metadata options tab merging both custom format and predefined format because it is more intuitive and without many known options it doesn't make sense. I got rid of the ListenersFinder singleton because it was preventing objects from being deleted before program shut down and it led to double delete bugs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario